- Teasing is the bedrock of flirting.
- Take chances.
- Teasing shouldn’t be mean it should be fun.
- Take things to far and piss some girls off so you can figure out the limits.
- Start with the general, more rapport you have the more specific you can get.
- More advanced guys, go specific earlier.
- The more specific you can get without pissing her off, will result in deeper connection and more attraction.
- Use trigger words to look for things to tease, exaggerate, misinterpret, build role plays off of.
Only tease it harder and use followup layers if:
- She qualifies out of it and is laughing. Her: haha…”No! I’m not xyz!” (Tease it again)
- She is laughing hard.
- She doesn’t laugh but you can tell she likes it.
- She’s embarrassed in a good way.
- She plays along and either adds layers to the joke or teases you back.
Find Yourself Apologizing a lot Usually Means 1 Or Several Of These…
- You care WAY to much. Losing the impact of all this.
- You are over teasing and pissing them off.
- You are saying things that aren’t teases and just mean.
- You aren’t making things absurd enough, it feels to real so doesn’t seem like a tease.