Want my new Phone and Text Game 2 for FREE?!
Here is your chance to get a FREE copy of the Phone and Text Game book and its soon to be released sequel!
Braddock is currently developing the follow-up to his original Phone and Text Game book. This sequel will be ripe with concrete, in field examples of the good, the bad, and the tragically awful. The original Phone and Text Game book laid out the foundation and the theory; this edition will parse the theory using a combination of sample blurbs and advice. Readers will absorb the subtle nuances of master text game by reviewing and understanding the carefully selected examples. This will be the ultimate guide for phone and text success.
WE WANT YOUR HELP!
Braddock will be mining his massive text library to pass along gold nuggets, but he wants your input as well. If you have memorable strings of Jedi-worthy recognition, send them along! One more thing… if you have fantastically disastrous bombs that turned a short fuse into a f*** off, we want those communications too. This book will inform by deconstructing both brilliant and misguided text interactions. If you want to be a part of this historic second coming, here’s what you do:
1. Send in SCREEN SHOTS of your text interactions to firstname.lastname@example.org (see sample below) – If you don’t know how to take a screen shot from your phone, the link at the bottom explains how
2. Dropbox (optional)
a. If you are interested in submitting a number screen
3. Give us your background story – in five to seven sentences, give us the following information:
b. How you met the girl
c. Any teases or callback humor…etc. you used
d. Whether she was a short/medium/long fuse
e. How far you got (i.e. make-out, had to beg for her number, subsequent meet-up(s), etc.)
If your submission is selected for the book, here’s what will happen:
· We will blur out all confidential/identifiable information (i.e. photos, names, places, etc.)
· Once edited, we will send it back to you for final approval
· You will receive FREE copies of the Phone and Text Game books I and II
Thanks guys, we look forward to hearing from you!
How to take a screen shot from your iPhone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAXuTbl8Rew
Shoot me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.